Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Woo Hoo!


Why does this baby look so happy, you may wonder? Because he slept for 8 hours last night! I hope he plans on this becoming a habit! He then had his 2 month checkup, and he was so good. He smiled the whole time he was being checked out, cried for about 10 seconds when he got his 2 shots then was happy again. He is doing now weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces and is 22 3/4 inches- 50% for both.

After getting things packed, snacks and sunscreen bought, care packages and letters ready- the day finally came! This afternoon I took Isabelle to camp for the week, and boy was she ready. I can't believe that she is old enough to go by herself! She was so incredibly excited that she and her friend Kennedy talked on the phone about a dozen times in the past 2 days- making sure they had everything they needed.


The girls unloading and carried their own things- with no complaints!
Unpacking and getting getting settled in their cabin...

Holden had to come to send them off and get a little love before leaving them. I did so good- no tears or anything! It is awesome that they are so excited- I can't wait until Saturday to hear how her week went!

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO FAIR! I feel good when I get 4 straight hours. I think Elle would sleep longer but when Sydney gets up we get Elle up too.

    ReplyDelete