Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lovin' the Lovie

Grammie has made a really pretty blankets for the girls & Holden. She has also crocheted some small lovies for Holden that are really soft. He really has shown no interest in them, though.

Well, I put Holden down in his crib this evening, swaddled in his polka dot blanket, and put the lovie his Grammie made right next to his cheek. He was watching his mobile, so I left the light on while I was helping the girls were getting ready for bed. When I went back in his room, he had worked his way out of his blanket and was holding the lovie with both arms. This was so sweet because he really had to work to get it like this, and he really seemed to enjoy it! He kept rubbing it on his cheek then pulling it down.I did re-wrap him up so he could go to sleep- although I let him keep his snuggly lovie in his blanket. (Which he kept hanging on to even after falling asleep!)

1 comment: